The following is what is included when your tape(s) or film(s) are being converted by our Media Conversion Services team:
- The “heads & tails” or black/static spots in the beginning and at the end of video are removed.
- Any black or static spots of more than 8 seconds are removed, throughout.
- Any brightness and/or contrast variances are adjusted and corrected.
- The video image size is fit to scale for a clean full screen view.
- Audio is adjusted to the industry standard output level.
- Audio and video is resynced to get the mouths to coincide with the words being spoken.
- Video is captured at normal audio level and therefore requires a lot of equalizing, mastering and cutting of heads & tails.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to 1-888-FOREVER or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.