If you are looking to share a print project that you created and uploaded from Artisan to your Forever Account to someone else, please follow these steps:
- First, the person you are sharing the project to must already have a Forever account created. So make sure they at least have a free Forever Intro Membership.
- Next, you'll want to log-in to your Forever account and navigate to your "Print Projects" tab.
- Locate the project you are looking to share and click on "Share" underneath the thumbnail image of the project.
- You will then receive the options to either share via e-mail, via Facebook or to copy a link that you can then share however you'd like. Choose which option best suits you.
- The person you are sharing with will then click the link for the shared project. They must be logged in to their Forever account prior to clicking the link.
- If they are logged in and click the link, once the project appears in their browser's window, they will then click the "Copy" button.
- The project will then be copied to their Forever account and can be found within their Forever Library and their "Print Projects" tab.
- From the "Print Projects" tab they can go ahead and order the project themselves.
If you have any further questions, please just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you further.