To upload your files to your Forever™ Account please follow these steps once you are logged into your account:
- Log into www.forever.com.
- Click on the menu in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- When the menu comes out, click Library.
- Next, click the green Upload button in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- To upload files from your computer, click the green button that says Choose Files from My Computer. This button will open up the file explorer.
- Find the folder containing the photos or documents you would like to upload. (To select multiple files click on the first file then while holding down the shift key on your computer’s keyboard select the last file you would like to upload.).
- Once you select and open the files, they will begin to upload and once complete they can be found in your Library.
In addition to being able to upload photos from your Library, you can also upload directly to an album or tag by navigating to the already created album or tag that you wish to upload to. Once you have entered the tag or album, you will see the green “Upload Photos” button.
You can also cancel uploads by clicking the "x" in the upper right hand corner of the "Upload" dialogue box. You will receive a message saying "are you sure?" click "Yes" and the upload will cancel. Any photos that had completed before you clicked "x" will be uploaded though.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.