To permanently delete an album in your Forever™ Account, please follow these steps while logged into your Forever account:
- Click on the “Albums” tab to the right of the “Library” tab in the blue menu bar.
- Select the album you would like to delete by hovering your cursor over the top right hand corner of the album and clicking the check mark that appears.
- Once the album is selected (it will be highlighted green), you will see the “Delete” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Delete” button and an alert box will pop up to caution you that you will be deleting this album permanently along with all the albums nested within it and this action can’t be undone. The files inside of the album will not be deleted.
- Click “Yes Delete” and the album and all of it’s nested albums will be removed.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.