Yes! To create a nested album please follow these steps while logged into your Forever™ Account:
- Navigate to the “Albums” page by clicking on “Albums” to the right of “Library.”
- Click on the album that you would like to be the root album (the album at the top of the structure).
- Once inside the root album, click the “Add Nested Album” button at the top under the blue menu bar.
- Fill in the dialogue box with the details of the nested album such as: the Album Name, Album Description, and Album Date. The visibility setting is locked at the root level.
- Click the green “Create New Album” button to finish creating your nested album.
- You will now be within the newly created album and can easily add files from your Library or upload new ones.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.