Please follow the directions below to clone from an alternate source in your Historian™ program:
1. Click and drag your two photos into the work area on the right side.
2. Once you have the photos in your work area, please double click on the photo you want to clone to.
3. Click on the Image tab and select Reference Image and then select from my work area, this will allow you to select the other photo to clone from.
4. You will now see your editing photo on the left and the reference image to the right.
5. Now select the Touchup tab and select your Clone option.
You have now cloned from an alternate source!