When you download Artisan® you will be able to open your projects from Storybook within the Artisan program. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open Artisan.
- Create a New Project (pick the same project type you had in Storybook: calendar, 12x12 hardbound, etc.).
- With the first page of the project open, go to the Home Ribbon at the top and click Template. Choose Using a page file from my computer.
- Navigate to the folder where your Storybook project is stored. Be sure the view is set to medium or large icons, rather than list view.
- Find the first page of your project, click on it and click Open in the bottom right. The page will load in your new project. Click Save.
- Move on to the next page and repeat the process to import all the pages from your old project.
Your project will then be able to used within Artisan to continue working on it or to order it again.