Below is a list of fixes to the most common errors users may run into when using the Artisan® 4 or 5 software programs. This will continually be updated to always assist our users; we hope you find this useful:
“Error when loading page/Page missing/File corrupt”
This error can occur when a user attempts to open up a project they had previously been working on. If you happen to receive this pop-up message, please complete the following steps:
- Create a new project in the same size as the original project
- Select “Add Page” under the Home ribbon
- Click “Using a page file from My Computer”
- Browse to where your current project is saved, highlight all of the pages and select “Open”
Just a note that the pages may not import in order after completing those steps.
“Access to path Denied”
This error message may appear depending on how a user’s security preferences are set up on their computer. To fix this, try the following steps:
- Right click on the software icon on your desktop
- Select “Run as Administrator”
This error message typically occurs for any Windows 7 users who need to update their settings. Please click on the link that the error message provides and follow all of the proper steps. This should resolve the issue once you’ve completed those steps.
“Server error on project create. Partner Not Authenticated.”
If you receive this error message when trying to upload a project, it means your Artisan 4 is not yet up-to-date.
- Simply follow this link - https://www.forever.com/downloads
- Download the Artisan 4 program compatible with your operating system (32 bit or 64 bit depending on your computer operating system)