To remove an album from within another album (otherwise known as removing a nested album from a root album), please follow these steps once you are logged into your Forever™ Account:
- Click on “Albums,” to the right of “Library” in the blue menu bar.
- Locate and click on the album that contains the nested album (if you are unsure where the album is nested, try searching by the album name in the search bar).
- Click the check mark in the upper right-hand corner of the nested album's thumbnail image.
- The album will now be selected and the “Move” option will appear at the top of the page.
- Click “Move.” You will then have the option to either make that nested album a “Root Album,” meaning that it will then appear on your main “Albums” page, or you can move it into another album by selecting a different album from the albums lists.
- Once you choose a preferred location, you will see a notification indicating that the album was successfully moved.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.