To upload to your Library in the iOS application follow these instructions:
- Click “Library” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the plus sign located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You can choose “Device photos” or you can take a photo with your iOS device that will upload directly to your Forever™ Account.
- When you choose “Device Photos” you will be taken to browse all the photos on your iOS device.
- The photos that are already in Forever™ and in your device will have a green Forever badge at the bottom of the thumbnail.
- Select the photo(s) that you would like to upload click the check mark on the top left corner of the thumbnail.
- Click the green “Upload to Library” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see the number of photos uploading to your Forever account and you will get a message that the upload is complete when the photos are done uploading to your account.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.