To edit the information on a large number of your files follow these instructions while logged in to your Forever™ Account.
- Select the file(s) you wish to edit.
- Once you have selected the file(s), a blue toolbar will appear at the top of the screen.
- In this toolbar you will see the “Bulk Organizer” option.
- Clicking the “Bulk Organizer” will allow you to edit the file name, description, and date taken, add tags, and add to albums- all at once.
- Click “Save Changes” when you are finished and the files will be updated automatically.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.