Once you have completed an order including Digital Art Kits, Artisan® or Historian™ your download links and activation codes will now be easier to find than ever before.
Your downloads and activation codes will now be visible in four different ways:
1. On the Order Confirmation page immediately after you place your order
2. Within your Order Confirmation E-mail
3. Your Order History
4. Your Downloads History
Next, to download and install your Digital Art Kits into your Artisan program, please follow these steps:
1. First, if you are looking to access your Order History or Downloads History click on Account in the upper right hand corner (make sure you are logged in to your Forever account).
2. Then click on either "Order History" or "Downloads".
3. Once you locate the kits you are looking to download click on the "Download" button next to the kit.
4. Open Artisan and click Import Content on the Welcome screen.
5. Choose Commercial Art Kit.
6. Browse to the first downloaded kit (in your Downloads folder or your default location for downloads on your computer) and click Open.
7. Select the Library folder you want to save the kit in. Commercial Art Kits is fine, or any other Library folder. Click OK.
8. You will be prompted to enter the activation code. Copy the code from your Forever account or the Order Confirmation e-mail and paste it into the dialog box in Artisan.
9. Repeat for any other kit purchases. Your kits will now be installed and unlocked, and ready to use in Artisan.
10. The downloaded files can now be safely deleted from your downloads folder.
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team by e-mailing us at email@example.com.