The specifications of each machine can vary widely. The type of machine you buy is largely driven by your personal preference, how you plan to use the machine, and the resources you have available at the time of purchase. At FOREVER®, we do have some minimum recommendations for machines on which you plan to install and use Artisan® 5. Please remember that these are only GUIDELINES as technology changes often and you are the only one who knows how you plan to use the machine.
The minimum recommendations are:
- A 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
NOTE: Artisan® 5 will only run on a 64-bit machine.
ALSO NOTE: Based on information from Microsoft, support for Windows 7 is scheduled to end in January 2020. Please check with Microsoft if you have any questions about Windows. Current users who have Artisan® 5 installed on a machine with Windows 7 should still be able to run Artisan®.
- At least 8 GB of RAM
- An Intel Core i5 Processor, 8thgeneration
- 500GB, 7200 RPM Spinning Disk Drive as the Hard Drive
- An Intel, AMD, or NVIDIA Video Card. NVIDIA or AMD are the most powerful video cards, while Intel Graphics will conserve battery the most
- Wireless N Capability
- Minimum 1366 x 768 Native Display Resolution
- Minimum 1-year Basic Warranty