- Open Artisan 6.
- Click on “Manage Content” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your FOREVER login credentials in the pop-up window.
- Click the “Import Purchased Items” button near the upper right of the screen. The digital art that came with your Artisan 6 purchase will begin to download.
- When the Content Folder window displays, choose the folder that you want to put the kits into. If you want to put all the kits that you are downloading at this time into the same folder, choose the folder, then click the box next to “Put all Art Kits Here”. Click “OK”.
- If you have multiple kits to import and did not choose to put them all in the same folder, you will need to repeat step 6 for each art kit.
- When the kits are finished downloading and you have selected a folder for each, they will automatically be active and ready to use.
This article was last updated . See something that needs updated? Submit a request