Learn more at: https://www.forever.com/opportunity
- As an Ambassador, what steps do I take if a customer does not initially add me to their order?
- What is the date at which manual adjustments can be applied?
- Are there any orders to which manual adjustments cannot be applied?
- How can I ensure that I not only receive credit for an order, but also that I become my customer’s Ambassador going forward?
- When a manual adjustment is applied, will I be able to see it in my Back Office?
- In my Personal Sales report, why are the manual adjustment cash sales being shown in the total cash sales but not in the line item cash sales?
- How will I get paid my commissions if I live in Australia?
- What percentage of commission do I make?
- How do I get credit for my sales?
- What does ‘Cash Sales’ mean?
- When will I get paid on my sales?
- Is commission paid to every Ambassador, every month?
- What is the 30 Day Success Plan for Ambassadors?
- Ambassador Compensation Plan & Rank Advancement Chart
- I was a Panstoria Affiliate and want to sign up as a Forever™ Ambassador
- Are Ambassador Kits Refundable?
- Unable to Download Images from Ambassador Training Site
- I live in Canada. How do I enter my routing number and bank account information on the new Ambassador sign up page?